Salary: To be confirmed
No. vacancies: 1
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly hours: 37
Published date: 20/06/2022
Closing date: 29/06/2022
The post holder will provide support in the provision of administrative and financial services for Western Urgent Care. This will involve the operation of a telephone system and reception of visitors to the offices, production of reports and maintenance of patient contact records, under the direction of the Office Manager. The role will also provide administration and support HR processes for the General Manager and Nurse Manager..
- Responsible for a range of information systems, including the maintenance and updating of all relevant computer systems, including the handling of Patient information.
- Responsible for taking and transcribing formal minutes from meetings and recordings.
- Plan and organise allocated and unexpected activities and tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- To liaise with all practices in Western Urgent Care area, to secure timely data flows, therefore ensuring that all relevant Patient data is maintained and updated regularly.
- Typing of any correspondence, letters, reports etc as required using Microsoft Office software.
- Any other duties as directed by Western Urgent Care General Manager and appropriate to your grade.
Skills and Qualifications
- Five GCSEs Grades A-C, O Levels or equivalent including English Language and Mathematics and
- Two years recent experience (within the past 5 years) of working in a busy office environment with responsibility for the supervision of staff Or
- GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent in English Language & Mathematics plus five years suitable and recent experience (within the past 5 years) in a busy office environment with responsibility for the supervision of staff
- Typing / Word Processing qualification or Keyboard Skills as evidenced in application and Keyboard Skills test
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working with the Public or Patients in a busy environment
- Good written and communication skills this will be determined from application form
- Experience of co-ordinating staff rotas
- Experience of dealing with wages or processing payments
- CIPD qualification or equivalent accreditation in Human Resources, Management or Leadership.
- Office experience in a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to use initiative and working to deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in Sage Accounts would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a busy telephone answering environment
- Full clean driving licence, own vehicle and willing to travel to other bases within the geographical area covered by the organisation
Work time 8am to 6pm to be confirmed.
Please email: Marion.Cartin@westerntrust.hscni.net for an application pack. Employer reference: AA/22.