Salary : £22,777 – £27,344 per annum.
No. vacancies : 1
Contract Type : Temporary
Weekly hours : 36
Published date : 19/01/2023
Closing date : 02/02/2023
The postholder will assist with the efficient running of the section and will work as part of a team..
- Keep up to date with robust regulations and procedures of all relevant examining/validation bodies.
- Provide information to staff and students on all aspects of registrations, examinations and accreditation and deal with correspondence relating to same.
- Assist with the publication of all examination fees.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all students attending the campus are entered for the appropriate examinations and that the relevant assessed course work etc. is properly documented.
- Participate in the use of the College Management Information System.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have at least a Level 4 qualification in any discipline.
- Be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, at least two years relevant administration experience working within examinations and registrations.
Worktime: Monday – Thursday 8:30-17:00, Friday 9:00-16:00. Duration – Until December 2023. The College welcomes applications from applicants with a disability. Applicants with a disability are encouraged to visit the College website at https://www.accessable.co.uk/ which provides accessibility information on College facilities. The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College is committed to equal opportunities and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society in particular applicants from the Protestant Community.