Salary : To be confirmed
No. vacancies : 2
Contract Type : Permanent
Weekly hours : 36
Published date : 23/11/2022
Closing date : 16/12/2022
The successful candidate will be working in a Secure NSI accredited environment within our ARC. Predominantly, this role is telephone based and you should have the ability to provide excellent customer service in a call centre environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to solve problematic situations, good listening skills and patience, offering customers assurance and clarity. .
- You will be required to monitor various types of alarms, including but not limited to: Intruder, PA, Fire and CCTV.
- Processing Incoming telephone calls, liaising with customers, clients and Security Companies
- Handling and management of high priority alarms
- Helpdesk Desk support to our clients and engineers
- Updating and reporting on clients recorded information
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out duties relevant to the Central Station Operator Position
Skills and Qualifications
- Good telephone and communication skills
Work time: Shift work, to be confirmed.
All CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org