Salary: £10 per hour
No. vacancies: 2
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly hours: 7
Published date: 20/09/2022
Closing date: 3/10/2022
This is an ‘as and when needed’ position and you would be responsible for your own HMRC filing. (Self Employed Sessional Worker). .
- Caring the animals in our care. Cleaning the housing areas. Walking the dogs. Interacting with the dogs and cats. Interacting with the visitors.
- Caring the animals in our care.
- Cleaning the housing areas.
- Walking the dogs.
- Interacting with the dogs and cats. Interacting with the visitors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Commitment to animal welfare.
- The ability to confidently handle animals.
- Flexibility to work under a rota schedule including weekends and public holidays.
- Animal Welfare qualification. Animal care experience in a formal setting.
Closing date for receipt of completed apps is 5pm on Monday 3th October.