Salary : 16-17 £4.81, 18-20 £6.83, 21-22 £9.18, 23 plus £9.50 per hour
No. vacancies : 2
Contract Type : Permanent
Weekly hours : 21
Published date : 22/11/2022
Closing date : Extended to the 09/12/2022
This position is subject to Access NI and Social Services vetting requirements. Your working hours will vary each week and these hours will be scheduled between the hours of 7.45 am and 6 pm during School closures and 1.30pm and 6pm term time Monday to Friday. You may be required to work in both our daycare and out of schools facility. You will support your room leader in all aspects of operational childcare within your designated room. .
- To assist with the planning, organisation and delivery of curriculum and play activities
- To be familiar with the minimum standards and help implement these.
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy and caring environment and to ensure safe delivery to their parent/carer
- To maintain daily records for your room as deemed necessary by the Manager.
- To ensure that all equipment in your room is stored away each day and that any items that are broken and unsafe are reported as per requirements of daily risk assessment. To ensure and assist in daily cleaning and sterilisation.
- To communicate effectively and pleasantly with children, parents, staff and committee members.
- To maintain confidentiality regarding information about parents and children using the service
Skills and Qualifications
- Be willing to work towards a QCF level 2 or 3 in Children’s care, Learning and development of equivalent.
- 12 months experience working in a childcare setting
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday term time 1.30pm – 6pm and school closures 8am – 6pm.
- A full clean driving licence
- First aid qualification
- Child protection/safeguarding certificate
We are offering immediate interviews if you meet the essential skills for the job. For a full job description and to apply please email your CV stating how you meet the Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Work time: 7.45am and 6pm on a rota basis usually pm shifts during term times Applicants please note this position is under the auspices of ApprenticeshipNI provision.
Please email CV to: email@example.com ApprenticeshipNI eligibility conditions apply.