Salary : To be discussed based on experience
No. vacancies : 1
Contract Type : Permanent
Weekly hours : 39
Published date : 16/01/2023
Closing date : 30/01/2023
These positions will be part of an established global supply chain team who support Seagate across Europe and America reporting to the Materials Management team. Purchasing, planning indirect material as required for the site, including items such as IT software hardware, Office Supplies, Consumables, Equipment, Equipment Spares, Chemicals, Targets, Services etc..
- Purchasing and planning indirect material as required for the site, including items such as IT Software, Hardware, Office Supplies, Consumables, Equipment, Equipment Spares, Chemicals, Targets, Services etc.
- Ensure compliance of the company Procurement Policy, Directive, Guidelines and local Procurement SOP and laws/regulations from PR to the payment process.
- Purchase qualified material & service following approved purchasing requisition at a reasonable cost to assure the supply.
- Please visit https://seagatecareers.com/job/DerryLondonderry-Buyer-II/981068000/
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in Materials, Purchasing, Planning environment.
- Oracle, SAP system.
- MS office, ability to create v look ups and pivot tables and smart sheets.
- Implementation of new systems, processes and policies.
- Data Analytics experience.
Work Time: To be confirmed.