Salary : £22,777 – £27,344 per annum
No. vacancies : 1
Contract Type : Permanent
Weekly hours : 36
Published date : 18/01/2023
Closing date : 01/02/2023
Careers Academy Support Officer.
- The postholder will be responsible for providing support within the Careers Academy with particular focus on raising the students aspirations; broadening their horizons and empowering them.
- The Careers Academy Support Officer will act as the first point of contact to students. The postholder will promote the integration of CEIAG into all learning programmes.
- The postholder will assist, co-ordinate and support the delivery of a range of creative and innovative programmes/workshops to a wide range of groups specifically marginalized groups.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have a Level 5 qualification in any discipline.
- Be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, two years employment experience working with Young People in a leadership role.
- Be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, experience of customer service.
- Have a Level 4 qualification in the area of advice and guidance/mentoring/careers.
Work Time: Monday – Friday