£8.72 an hour
Conway Group Healthcare are looking for an enthusiastic Catering Assistant to join the team at Brooklands Healthcare, Derry.
Salary: Circa £8.72 per hour
Hours: 15 Hours per week
Conway Group Healthcare is a family, caring for other families. We have 8 Care Homes providing Nursing and Residential Care in local communities across Northern Ireland. We provide a home from home experience for our residents; our team are friendly and welcoming and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in strong family values to deliver compassionate, heart centred and sincere care. Our ethos is simple….”we take the time because it’s the little things that matter”.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Catering assistant, you will help assist kitchen staff to provide high quality food and hospitality for our residents.
· You will work to the highest of standards, ensuring dietary requirements of all the residents are met.
· You will engage in a warm and friendly manner whilst serving food/drinks/snacks to the residents at meal times
· You will perform a range of cleaning duties to work to ensure the kitchen meets the highest standard of hygiene and cleanliness in line with the Health and Safety and Company guidelines to ensure safe working practice within the Home.
· You will complete preparation as required for the next service.
Experience is desired but not essential as training will be provided. If this role appeals to you are you are a good communicator, team player, flexible and a good time keeper, please contact Declan on 02879632001
To apply please forward your CV via the APPLY button below
Conway Group Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Conway Group permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £8.72 per hour
- Catering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Derry, County Londonderry (Preferred)
Apply with Indeed