Salary: To be discussed
No. vacancies: 2
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly hours: 45
Published date: 07/06/2022
Closing date: 28/06/2022
Chef de Partie required to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen..
- -Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- -Following directions provided by the head chef.
- -Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- -Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- -Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- -Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- -Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
Work time: To be discussed
All CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org