Salary : £11.09 – £11.29 per hour
No. vacancies : 1
Contract Type : Permanent
Weekly hours : 12.5
Published date : 23/01/2023
Closing date : 06/02/2023
General cleaning duties.
- Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff, spray clean, spray wax, machine scrub and dry, strip and re-polish floors using appropriate equipment
- Clean and remove stains of soft floor surfaces (carpets/matting) using the appropriate cleaning method
- Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings
- Clean, wash and dust ledges, walls, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces including glass partitions up to 3.35 m. Polishing furniture where appropriate
- Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points
Skills and Qualifications
- Be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, relevant employment experience (relevant defined as in paid employment as a cleaner)
Location: Springtown Campus Work time: Monday 2:30pm-5pm, Tuesday-Thursday 4.30pm-7.00pm, Friday 1.30pm-4.00pm The College welcomes applications from applicants with a disability. Applicants with a disability are encouraged to visit the College website at https://www.accessable.co.uk/ which provides accessibility information on College facilities. The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College is committed to equal opportunities and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society in particular applicants from the Protestant Community. There is a possibility that a reserve list will be retained if more applicants are deemed suitable than posts exist. In the event the successful candidate fails to take up the post or if the post is vacated within 12 months of the appointment date, or if another vacancy arises within 12 months the post may be offered to the next person on the reserve list.