Salary : £20,444 per annum.
No. vacancies : 1
Contract Type : Permanent
Weekly hours : 31.5
Published date : 24/11/2022
Closing date : 08/12/2022
Cook with duties listed below..
- To be accountable to the Manager for providing a catering service.
- To prepare, cook and present high quality food quickly and efficiently.
- To be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen at all times and to supervise, mentor and motivate others with the key aim of delivering food to service users.
- Promoting health and safety regulations combined with promoting their privacy, dignity, independence, choice and rights.
Skills and Qualifications
- CIEH Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene and NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Catering or City & Guilds 706/707 parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- At least six months’ experience in a voluntary or paid capacity as a professional cook within a caring environment (e.g. schools, hospitals and care/support setting).
- Previous supervisory experience.
Work time: Rota basis, to be confirmed. Apex is an equal opportunities employer. At this time we particularly welcome applications from members of the Protestant community, due to under representations in parts of our workforce. Please copy and paste the following link into a web browser: www.apex.org.uk/jobs to apply online.
Please apply online via our website www.apex.org.uk/jobs