Salary : See further information.
No. vacancies : 1
Contract Type : Temporary
Weekly hours : 30
Published date : 09/01/2023
Closing date : 01/02/2023
Executive Assistant Foyle Hospice requires an Executive Assistant to provide secretarial and administration support to the Chief Executive. .
- Foyle Hospice requires an Executive Assistant to provide secretarial and administration support to the Chief Executive.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above to include Math’s and English, or equivalent.
- A recognised IT qualification,
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A minimum of two years administrative experience supporting supporting senior level teams
Agenda for Change, Band 4 (£22,549 to £24,882, pro-rata). 30 hours per week Flexible Monday to Friday. (Fixed Term to 31st March 2025). Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 1st February 2023. Interviews are expected to be held on Friday 17th February 2023. Applications must include Completed Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. Foyle Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please request an application pack by contacting: Mrs Patricia Ferguson, HR Assistant, Foyle Hospice, 61 Culmore Road, Derry/Londonderry, BT48 8JE. Telephone: 028 71 351010. Email: email@example.com Alternatively, you can download a pack from the Foyle Hospice website www.foylehospice.com.