Salary: £10.00 Per hour
No. vacancies: 1
Contract Type: Temporary
Weekly hours: 8
Published date: 09/06/2022
Closing date: 30/06/2022
Finance Officer .
- General bookkeeping, including producing accounts and financial reports.
- Preparing draft financial accounts.
- Liaising with auditors, banks and other financial institutes.
- Payroll administration including responding to Inland Revenue queries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Book keeping qualification or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a financial setting
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Understanding of microsoft office, excel, basic payee tools
- Ability to provide financial reports at short notice
- Ability to provide bank reconciliations
- Ability to work with Director of Services on funding applications
- Qualification in book keeping Experience of working on own initiative in a financial setting. Ability to liaise with auditors, banks and other financial institutes.
Send an email to email@example.com Work time: 9.30am, to be confirmed Access N.I or a Gardaí Vetting 2 References provided from persons you have known on a professional capacity for 2 or more years.