£17,056 – £18,137 a year – Full-time, Permanent – Remote
EE Inbound Customer Service Advisor
£17,056 – £18,137 per annum plus bonuses and incentives
Do you have experience in any of the following industries; Retail, Sales assistant, care assistant or customer service?
We have exciting full time, permanent career opportunities, where you will join our award-winning team, giving an exceptional service to one of Concentrix’s key clients, EE.
(if successful – you will undertake 6 weeks of training at our office in Derry-Londonderry, then transfer to work from home)
What is in it for me?
· £17,056 – £18,137 per annum PLUS bonuses and incentives
· Monthly Bonuses/Incentives (anything from £200 – £900 per month)
· Job security, defined paths for progression
· Extensive Training Program, dedicated to helping you succeed
· Work remotely from your own home, when you complete training.
· Ongoing support and coaching from your team leader and team members
· Fortnightly Pay
· Discounted EE plan for yourself up to 30%
· Benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers
· Company Staff Discounts with various online shopping and high street retailers.
· Free healthcare cover for you and your dependents (after one year), along with company pension scheme.
· 28 days paid holiday per year. You will also earn an extra day annual leave to use each year (up to 5 years) to reward your loyalty
Your skills to success
· A great communicator and enthusiastic about helping customers
· A passion about achieving goals and motivated to reach targets
· Comfortable dealing with customer queries and pitching appropriate deals to customers
· Thrive on learning new knowledge and skills and are quick to adapt
· Know your way around a computer and can navigate multiple systems
· Be self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
· Be resilient and can adapt to a fast paced and ever-changing environment
If the above sounds like you AND you have:
· 6 months previous customer service experience
· A quiet place to work at home
· Good broadband connection
Then read on…
What does the job involve?
You will be taking calls from new and existing EE customers, helping with any problems or questions they may have about their mobile phones. This is a target driven environment, with a mix of customer experience and sales targets.
You must be able to work under pressure, we’re very busy so you’ll take high volume customer calls every day. You will utilise your customer service skills to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, acting in a professional manner at all times.
You must be flexible to work within core business hours: Mon-Fri 8am – 9pm and Sat- Sun 8am-8pm on a rotational shift pattern. The great news is you will get your rota 4 weeks in advance which means you will be able to plan and maintain a great work life balance!
What are you waiting for? We can’t wait to meet you!
Application Deadline: 15/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,056.00-£18,137.00 per year
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Stay up-to-date on new products, services, and policies
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
Apply with Indeed