Salary : £17,940.00- £21,840.00 per annum
No. vacancies : 1
Contract Type : Permanent
Weekly hours : 30
Published date : 17/01/2023
Closing date : 30/01/2023
Provide the highest possible standard of care and support to Service Users by actively promoting and implementing Recovery by using a strengths based person centred approach..
- Develop & maintain a trusting & professional relationship with Service Users and act in a supportive & empathetic manner towards them.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Contribute to & help maintain a harmonious and therapeutic environment.
- The Project Worker will maintain high standards of personal accountability.
Skills and Qualifications
- Be educated to QCF/NVQ Level 2, or equivalent, in a related subject e.g. Care and 6 months’ paid experience supporting people within a health and social care setting.
- OR a minimum of 12 months paid experience supporting people within a health and social care setting.
- To be flexible as the role will involve working on a rota/shift basis in Supported Housing. Shifts will include early shifts, late shifts, night shifts, weekend and/or night cover as required to meet the needs of the scheme.
- Have proven experience of motivating, supporting and mentoring Service Users.
- Experience of maintaining service user and agency records.
- Working knowledge of using IT systems.
Work time: Various times to be confirmed. Location: Foyle CWS, Patrick Street