Salary: To be confirmed
No. vacancies: 1
Contract Type: Temporary
Weekly hours: 37.5
Published date: 20/06/2022
Closing date: 01/07/2022
Quayside Medical Practice is a large GP Practice with over 12,000 registered patients. You will work as part of a dynamic team providing administrative support to the Practice clinicians. You will have a varied day completing a number of administrative tasks within our reception area. You will provide ongoing support for our team of GP’s, multi-disciplinary and treatment room staff. You will represent the Practice in dealing with patient queries over the telephone and face to face at our reception desk..
- General clerical work.
- Dealing with patient queries/concerns via telephone and face to face at reception desk.
- Maintaining appointment system & updating patient files.
- Preparation of patient records.
Skills and Qualifications
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English and Maths.
- Minimum 12 months worked experience in an administrative role within a healthcare setting.
- Committed individual with a passion for providing excellent patient service.
- Ability to work on your own initiative. Great team working skills.
- Competent computer skills.
- Great telephone skills.
- Highly organised.
- Medical secretary or administration qualification
- Previous working knowledge of Vision software.
Between 8am-6pm Mon-Fri.
All CVs must be sent to practicemanager.Z00598@gp.hscni.net