Salary : £23,000 per annum.
No. vacancies : 1
Contract Type : Permanent
Weekly hours : 35
Published date : 17/11/2022
Closing date : 23/12/2022
An opportunity has arisen for a creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual to join a young and innovative company to help promote and sell our market disrupting product LIFELINE. LIFELINE is an Innovative Solution for Monitoring Vulnerable People in the Home, Care Home or Hospital. The role will be remote based initially prior to being based in Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking, young company which will offer the successful applicant genuine opportunities to enhance their career..
- Establishing New Business.
- Identifying new markets opportunities and increase sales.
- Creating engaging content for a range of marketing collateral including, brochures, website, adverts, white papers, social media, newsletters and emails to create awareness and develop the LIFELINE brand.
- Collation and presentation of market research, product and competitor information.
- Establishing a clear selling message to highlight product benefits to our target market.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to at least degree level (2:1 and above) in a Marketing or Business-related subject.
- Ability to set and attain sales forecasts.
- Investigative in actions and thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical in evaluation of campaigns.
- Articulate in oral, written, and visual presentations.
- Clear understanding of the complete marketing process.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think outside the box, when required.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Based in the Northwest of Ireland.
- 1 year commercial experience.
- Healthcare sector experience.
- Practical marketing experience.
- Proven track record in delivering positive ROI.
- Creative writing skills.
Worktime: 9am to 5pm. To apply email your CV to the employer.
All CVs must be sent to email@example.com