Salary: See further information
No. vacancies: 1
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly hours: 19
Published date: 08/07/2022
Closing date: 19/08/2022
School Employer Connections Ltd are offering an exciting employment opportunity for a Work Experience Programme Officer. .
- To play a full part in the delivery of specific work experience placement targets/outcomes in SEC’s Work Plan requested in the Department of Education Letter of Offer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employers, teachers and other relevant stakeholders, acting as a broker/liaison, seeking opportunities, matching requirements and negotiating terms and conditions
- Gain a clear understanding of teachers, students and their environments, including the relevant educational curricula.
- Gain a clear understanding of employers’ protocols, processes, systems, procedures and requirements.
- Contribute to the delivery of SEC’s wider organisational business plans. Develop and provide appropriate programme support materials for students, teachers and employers.
- Provide support, advice and guidance to programme participants throughout the process.
- Monitor and evaluate programme activity and prepare reports as required by the Manager.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems whilst adhering to GDPR regulations.
- Research and identify potential new opportunities for the programme and the organisation.
- Be an ambassador for the programmes and the organisation where possible.
Skills and Qualifications
- Digital technology
- Problem solving
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum pro rata. Work Time: Between 9am – 5pm. Flexible working hours can be offered to the right candidate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full job description.