Women’s Centre Derry are delivering this innovative programme. Free childcare places are available for mothers who have children between 0-4years.
· The PROSPER 3 project offers a unique programme of personal development and employability skills for women.
· The PROSPER 3 project participants can avail of English for Work and Maths for Work, if they wish, in addition to the PROSPER 3 programmes of work related competencies
· The PROSPER 3 project aims to engage with people who are “furthest from the labour market” - “hardest to reach” – and “most in need”
· The PROSPER 3 project will add value by providing employability skills to enhance future job prospects for the participants.
· The PROSPER 3 project will work directly with the unemployed and economically inactive.
· The PROSPER 3 project will actively promote women’s equality by addressing issues including: access to childcare, access to lifelong learning, access to employment, the gender pay gap and work / life balance.